steel Vertical Form Fill Seal machine
The GV4 packaging machines
feature full programmable logic control on all
machines functions - bag length, print registration,
over printer, product call and no product - no
The PLC automatically monitors
jaw obstructions, film breakage, print registration,
packaging material run out and safety guard circuits.
- Designed, manufactured, assembled,
wired and Serviced by Gainsborough Engineering Company
in our own factory by our own Engineers.
- Stainless steel frame, parts and
bearings, except where weight dictates use of anodised
aluminium and bought in items are not available in
such materials. (Usually specialist electrical or
- Heat sealable jaws running on hardened
shafts and linear bushes for long and trouble-free
- All Product contact parts Stainless
- Mechanical/Inverter/Clutch Brake
controlled intermittent film drive.
- Belts with encoder feed back for
accurate measurement of length of pack.
- Industry Standard "Brand named"
products used when not manufactured in-house.
- Omron Touch screen PLC control of
all machine functions with product Codes for ease
of product changeovers.
- Photo-Electric Cell Registration.
- Film Run out Detection.
- Jaw Obstruction Detection.
- Totalising / Batch Counting Facility.
- Fault Text Display.
- CE Certification.
- Interfaces easily with most filling
and feed systems.
up to 50 bags per minute subject to suitability of packing
material, feed system and type of product to be packed.
Maximum Pack Size:
400 wide x 600 long.
Minimum Pack Size:
150 wide x 150 long.
Double Bag Length Facility available
(Subject to suitable Bag Discharge arrangements).
Low product drop
for fragile products.
80psi, 5 bar
25 - 30 cu ft min.