steel Bagging Machine
The GV2K2 bagging machine
feature full programmable logic control on all
machines functions - bag length, print registration,
over printer, product call and no product - no
The PLC automatically monitors
jaw obstructions, film breakage, print registration,
packaging material run out and safety guard circuits.
- Designed, manufactured, assembled,
wired and Serviced by Gainsborough Engineering Company
in our own factory by our own Engineers.
- Stainless steel frame, parts and
bearings, except where weight dictates use of anodised
aluminium and bought in items are not available in
such materials. (Usually specialist electrical or
- Heat sealable jaws running on hardened
shafts and linear bushes for long and trouble-free
- All Product contact parts Stainless
- Mechanical/Inverter/Clutch Brake
controlled intermittent film drive.
- Belts with encoder feed back for
accurate measurement of length of pack.
- Industry Standard "Brand named"
products used when not manufactured in-house.
- Omron Touch screen PLC control of
all machine functions with product Codes for ease
of product changeovers.
- Photo-Electric Cell Registration.
- Film Run out Detection.
- Jaw Obstruction Detection.
- Totalising / Batch Counting Facility.
- Fault Text Display.
- CE Certification.
- Interfaces easily with most filling
and feed systems.
up to 100 bags per minute subject to suitability of
packing material, feed system and type of product to
Maximum Pack Size:
200 wide x 350 long.
Minimum Pack Size:
50 wide x 60 long.
Double Bag Length Facility available
(Subject to suitable Bag Discharge arrangements).
Low product drop
for fragile products.
80psi, 5 bar
15 - 20 cu ft min.